Hot Dipped Galvanized Gabion Cage Net
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1.61 US $2.42|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Square Meter/Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CT-1(Gabion)
- Application: Gabion Mesh, Gabions, Construction Wire Mesh, Plants Protection Net
- Technics: Woven
- Size: 1*1*1m 2*1*1m 3*1*1m 4*1*1m
- Mesh Hole: 70*90mm 80*100mm 100*120mm 90*110mm
- Color Options: Green Black Grey or Customize
- Life: 70-80years
- Products Name: Gabion Cage Net
- Service: Best Service
- Transport Package: Wrapped with Shrink Film or Packed in Pallet
- Origin: Anping China
- Material: Iron Wire
- Hole Shape: Hexagonal
- Surface Treatment: Galvanized
- Aperture: 60*80mm 80*100mm 80*120mm 100*120mm 120*150mm
- Selvedge: 2.5mm-4.5mm
- Certificate: ISO Ce
- Advantage: Cheap Price, Fast Delivery
- Export Markets: Global
- Trademark: Changte
- Specification: Zinc quantity on 300g/m2
- HS Code: 7205290000
Gabion cage net is composed of high resistance to corrosion, high strength low carbon steel or coated PVC steel, the use of mechanical weaving process, it can be made into cages, mat, used for rivers, dams and seawall protection against erosion and reservoir, river closure for net cage.
Economic. Just fill the stone into the gabions and seal it.
Simple installation. No special technology needed.
Weather proof under natural destroys corrosion resistant.
No collapse even under big scope of deforming.
Sludge in the stones is good for plant growing. Mixed to form a integrity with the natural environment.
Good permeation can prevent the damage by hydrostatic.
Less transport freight. It can be folded together for transport and further installation.
Gabion boxes applications:
Control and guide of water or flood
Flood bank or guiding bank
Preventing of rock breaking
Water and soil protection
Strengthening structure of soil
Protection engineering of seaside area
|Galfan Gabions Mesh Standard|
|Opening (mm)||Wire Diameter(Metal Wire) (mm)||Wire Diameter / Inner/Outside(mm)||Strands|