Red Crimped Wire Mesh for Mining
|FOB Price:||US $4.5 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||10 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Square Meters||US $4.5/ Square Meter|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Film Bag Tray|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: W-000736
- Application: Construction Wire Mesh, Protecting Mesh, Screen, Filter, Barbecue Wire Mesh, Fence Mesh, Decorative Mesh, Window Curtain, Cages, Mining
- Weave Technique: Plain Weave
- Feature: Anti Wear, Anti Rust, Earthquake
- Color: Red
- Certification: ASTM, ISO9001, RoHS, CE
- Length: 0.1m-30m
- Colour: Black Red Primary Colours
- Specification: 1.5*2M 2*2M 2*3M and lapping
- HS Code: 7314490000
- Material: Steel Wire
- Hole Shape: Square
- Weave Method: Flat-Topped Curved
- Wire Diameter: 0.5-14mm
- Packaging: Pallet
- Open: 0.75-500mm
- Width: 0.5m-6m
- Trademark: CHANGTE
- Origin: He Bei Chain
Crimped wire mesh is available in rolls, sheets or panels, and cut-to-size.We can produce special details as customers' demand.
Crimped wire mesh
1. Material:High carbon steel wire, low carbon steel wire, galvanized wire, stainless steel wire and other metal wires.
2. Weaving Patterns: Crimped before weaving, double crimped, single crimped.
3. Features:offering stable structure, good strength and uniform mesh.
4. Application: Crimped Wire Mesh is mostly used as screen in mining, coal factory, railroad, bridge, construction and other industries and also used as fence or filters in a lot of industries
5.Surface treatment: spray anti rust oil, anti rust paint, to prevent the oxidation, prevent rust.
6. Theory Introduction: Crimped wire mesh also called square wire mesh is cloth made from wire strands. The wires that make up wire mesh run parallel to the width of the roll (cross wires) and parallel to the length (line wires). The cross and line wires are interwoven. That is, the wires cross over and under each other. Wire Mesh can be woven in a number of different styles depending on the material type, wire diameter, and opening size. Crimped wire mesh is available in rolls, sheets or panels, and cut-to-size.