Good Price Galvanized and PVC Gabion Wire Mesh
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1.6 US $1.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||as The Requirements of Customer|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CT-02
- Application: Gabion Mesh, Gabions, Construction Wire Mesh
- Usage: Military Applications
- Surface Treatment: PVC Coated
- Aperture: 60*80mm
- Mesh Hole: 8*10
- Selvedge: 3.4mm
- Weave Style: Plain Weave
- Specification: CT-02
- HS Code: 73144900
- Material: Low Carbon Steel Wire
- Hole Shape: Hexagonal
- Technics: Woven
- Size: 4m x 1m x 1m
- Type: Gabion Box, Gabion Basket, Gabion Wall
- Wire Diameter: 2.0mm~3.5mm
- Color Options: Green, Black, Grey, or Customize
- Trademark: Hebei Changte
- Origin: China Hebei Hengshui Anping
1. Product Description
Gabion wall, gabion box, gabion basket, gabion stone, stone cage for retaining wall, gabion mattress
2. Regular size for gabion box
Wire diameter: 2.7X3.4X2.2mm, mesh size: 80X100mm, box size: 2X1X1m
Regular size for gabion mattress
Wire diameter: 2.2X2.7X2.2mm, mesh size: 60X80mm, mattress size: 3X2X0.3m
Regular size for gabion mesh roll
Wire diameter: 2.7X3.4mm, mesh size: 60X80mm/80X100mm, roll size: 2X50m
MATTRESSES are also rectangular boxes which are larger in area and thinner in depth than gabions. They are made with a smaller mesh size and a thinner wire to provide a higher degree of flexibility. Like the gabions, the mesh is framely a thicker selvedge wire but due to the larger size of the mattress the lid is made of a separate panet of mesh to the base. Additional end panels and internal diaphragms at 1.0m centres are then wired to the base of thr mattress.
Material: Galvanized iron wire and PVC coated wire
Galfan(95%zinc-5%Alu Alloy)low carbon steel wire, which has good ability of resistance corrosion.
Mesh wire: 2.0mm-4.0mm
Mesh size: 6X8cm, 8X10cm, 10X12cm, 12X15cm, 16X18cm
Size: 1X1X1m, 2X1X1m, 3X1X1m, 4X1X1m, 2X1X0.5m, 4X1X0.5m
1. Controlling and leading the river and flood.
2. Flood discharge and lead flow.
3. Rock fall defending.
4. Preventing the water and soil lost.
5. Protecting the bridge.
6. Reinforce fabric.
7. Seashore recovery project.
8. Seaport project.
1. Economic. Just put the stone into the gabion and seal.
2. Easily construct, no special technology needed.
3. Strong capacity of withstand nature destroy, rust-resistance and atrocious weather resistance.
4. Affording Large scale distortion, but never be defeated.
5. The slit between the mesh and stone is good for the growth, which can be the part of the environment around.
6. Excellent Penetrability, which can prevent from the whist by liquid.
7. Saving the transport costs. Which can fold while loading and transport, then assemble
|Hexagonal Wire Netting Gabions|
|Wire Diameter(Metal Wire) |
|Wire Diameter (PVC Coate)/ |